As the acceleration of technological advances continues to be a driving force behind the rapid progression of the financial services sector, this innovation has real world implications and concerns for institutions in terms of the security of client information.
Recent legislative changes including the PSD2 (Second Payment Services Directive), GDPR and the UK’s Open Banking are all transforming initiatives for how financial services institutions manage and protect customer data.
fscom brings together its deep domain expertise in financial services compliance with specific information security capabilities to support clients through the ever-changing regulations.
Information security challenges facing the financial services sector:
- Open banking – opening up to third party provider access
- PSD2 – preparing for REP018
- GDPR compliance
- Accessibility versus security balance
- Reputation damage of data breaches
How can fscom help you with your IT&InfoSec compliance?
- ISO 27001 – best practice information security management framework
- Gap analysis
- IT audit
- Risk Assessment
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- PCI-DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- Data protection (GDPR) and Information security awareness training.