As financial regulation evolves and the business environment develops, we want to make sure you and your employees are up to speed with everything compliance. We can provide you with tailored and innovative training solutions, equipping your team with what they need to know.
Our team have different training techniques to help you and your employees understand and digest technical and complex material more easily. We offer training, either face-to-face or e-learning, on a range of subject areas that can all be adapted to meet your specific needs and the level of knowledge of participants.
Subject areas we offer training courses on:
- Anti-money laundering obligations
- The conduct of business rules and how to treat customers fairly
- Complaints handling
- The payment services regime
- The electronic money regime
- Regulated FX products
- Regulatory reporting, including COREP
- Senior management responsibilities
- Client money or safeguarding requirements
- Data protection
- Regulatory developments, such as the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2), the fourth money laundering directive (4MLD) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We provide MLRO Masterclasses:
A series of training sessions on topical compliance issues aimed at senior practitioners and publicly available under Chatham House rules so that you can benefit from the insight of other attendees as well as our senior consultants.