Senior Manager – Financial Crime (Advisory/Audit)
Senior Manager (Financial Crime Advisory/Audit)
fscom are a boutique compliance consultancy business who specialise in the provision of compliance and regulatory advice to our clients. We mainly deal with large FinTech clients and are recognised industry experts for advice in this area. The company has been experiencing phenomenal growth since being established in 2011 and we currently get over 90% of our clients through recommendation and referral. In addition, with partner with leading banks and have won a number of compliance awards for excellent client service.
We have three offices Belfast, Dublin and London but our client reach is truly global and continues to grow rapidly. Our success is our people and we are recognised as experts within our field which has fuelled our growth. As such, this is an exciting opportunity to work in a highly successful company with a strong growth plan.
Due to recent growth and increased business, we are now keen to recruit a Senior Manager to work across Financial Crime Advisory and Audit. This is an integral role within the business and will require a technically strong consultant with good business development skills. This is a unique opportunity for a senior compliance professional to work in a smaller team where there is a clear career path and cutting edge “high quality” work with leading global FinTech clients.
This is a blended role which focuses on both delivery of financial crime advice and guidance but will also support the assurance side of the business on specific financial crime audits as mandated by the client.
Working closely with the Head of Financial Crime and the Director of Assurance, the Senior Manager will be required to plan and lead client projects across all aspects of financial crime including anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions, combating terrorist financing (CTF), anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) and fraud where applicable.
The Senior Manager will be required to provide our clients with expert advice and guidance on Financial Crime related matters either as part of project delivery and/or on an ad hoc basis as requested by the client.
There will also be a training/coaching element to the role.
As a subject matter expert, the Senior Manager will be required to apply their subject matter expertise in a practical and pragmatic manner which is tailored to the client need. There will also be a training/coaching element to this role.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria
– ICA Diploma in AML or CIA in Audit or another relevant qualification
– 5 + years’ experience of working within a second line of defence compliance advisory role/internal audit role either in-house within a financial institution or alternatively from a consultancy background with a strong financial crime focus
– Demonstrable technical knowledge of AML, Sanctions and, ideally, Anti-Bribery and Corruption and Fraud.
– Demonstrable project delivery experience from initial scope through to delivery
– Proven ability to think proactively and identify areas for enhancements/process re-engineering
– Confidence to escalate key issues where necessary
– Proven ability to provide clear communications to the business
– Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders on a professional and sensitive basis in order to achieve key regulatory outcomes
– Strong relationship management skills in a front office environment and have worked on client proposals.
– Previous training delivery experience
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter via the link below. If you have any questions and would like a confidential discussion please contact Lindsey McCracken on 02890 425451.