Head of Cyber Security -London
fscom is a leading boutique consulting firm that specialises in compliance and regulatory advice to our clients who are mainly large global FinTech companies. We have a very strong presence particularly with payment services and e-money institutions and challenger banks. We are an award winning consulting firm having won awards for best compliance/law firm of the year.
Our Head Office is based in Belfast but we also have a presence in London and Dublin. We operate in three core technical areas financial crime, cyber security and regulatory compliance and have plans to grow in all three areas.
We are keen to recruit a Head of Cyber Security, this is a senior role where the incumbent will work closely with the board and our MD to develop and deliver a strategy to further grow the team.
The successful applicant will be required to;
- Develop and deliver a strategy to grow and develop the existing cyber security team
- To work closely with existing clients in payment services and e-money and also our challenger bank clients and manage the relationship to ensure the smooth delivery of cyber security projects and advisory services
- You will also be responsible for the business development and cross-selling of fscom products to fscom clients
- to lead and oversee cyber security projects within the team, advising the team and managing the scope of the project to ensure it is delivered according to the scope
- to be the technical SME on all areas of cyber security and ensure that you filter that knowledge down through the team
- to develop the team and ensure that they have the required training and development they neeed
- Any other duties as reasonably required
You will ideally meet the following criteria
- Extensive experience of working as a cyber security/information security professional either in-house within a payment services company/challenger bank or as a consultant dealing with clients within the payment services sector
- Will have a strong technical background and have solid technical knowledge within information security to include frameworks such as ISO 27001 or similar
- Strong business development skills with the ability to identify opportunities with existing clients and also identify potential new clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead client meetings effectively
- Demonstrable people management skills with previous experience of growing and developing a team
- Strategic outlook
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively manage client relationships
You will be rewarded with;
- An exciting role that you can own and with the ability to grow a key practice area
- Ability to work at a senior level in an exciting, fast paced consulting business
- Opportunity to work with leading FinTech clients that are constantly innovating and act as a “trusted advisor”
- Excellent opportunity for career development and to lead a successful team within the firm
- A friendly and supportive working environment
fscom reserves the right to heighten the criteria dependant on the number of applications.
fscom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Should you be interested in finding out more information about this role please contact Lindsey McCracken at email@example.com for further information.